HOWTO set up and publish a new event or workshop
Cont. from Feb 2nd
The next date will be announced as soon as it's set, but it can help to ask for a specific workshop on IRC or on the mailinglist - for the people holding the workshops, it's always encouraging to know there are people interested in that particular topic.
We have semi-regular Lockpicking workshops where you learn the history and techniques of lockpicking. More info at Intro to Lockpicking
Learn the power of microcontrollers! See Arduino Introduction Workshop.
10-15 minute long lightning talk on something that keeps you up at night. Bring a short demo and a few slides and show us some coolness.
Study group and talks for everyone who wants to level up their Maths skills.
Board game night: Many hackers like board games. This could be a social Saturday evening where you get to try your fellow hacker's favorite game
Anti-procastination Hackathon: You know this project you've been meaning to start or continue for quite some time now? Let's dedicate a Saturday to sit down and get some work done, or even find new contributors!
Make your own Arduino: etching workshop
Learn welding: make stuff in metal with a welder
Gaming nite: Gaming nite with games such as Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory and movies like Endgame or Tron.
MakerBot - how it works, how to build one, how to use it.
Themed movie/discussion meetings: Show a movie (either documentary or a video of a lecture/presentation) on a hacking related topic. Then discuss it afterwards. Possibly invite special guests that have more "expertise" on the topic.
Wifi security workshop: Go through some simple wireless hacking techniques. Backtrack. WEP, WPA, WPA2. Lab, implications and discussion.
Networking workshop: Theory and practice of managing a distributed, chaotic network.
Free Software lessons in Inkscape, GIMP, Cinelerra, Kino, Blender, Drupal and more!
Trashware putting old hardware to good use with free software!
Show'n'tell and tech highlights Invite our hackers to show off their quad-copters, blinkenlights and robotic peripherals on an all-out social event.
First steps with Linux Help people install a free OS and teach them how to use it.
- 2013-06-05: Magic Workshop (bsb)
- 2013-06-03: Introduction to Puppet (@holyjak)
- 2013-04-24: Fruity Loops and musical production (midikon)
- 2013-04-20: Wireless Hacking (juicebox)
- 2013-04-19: Chaosmonkeys - Plaid CTF
- 2013-04-17: HTML5 Pixel Magic (@eirbjo)
- 2013-04-06: Mathurday: Linear Algebra up to linear transformations (haffe)
- 2013-04-03: ladies nite: Coding Dojo - Improve your programming! (ln2v)
- 2013-03-09: play with encoders (scn) + build a wargame (juicebox)
- 2013-02-06: ladies nite: Conference Special (ln2v)
- 2013-02-02: Assembler workshop (karltk, oleavr)
- 2013-01-12: Lightning talks
- 2012-01-05: CCCH and Desy report
- 2012-12-15: X-mas party!
- 2012-11-16: CryptoParty (warlo)
- 2012-11-10: Erlang Workshop (lafa)
- 2012-11-03: Arduino-Introduction-Workshop (aleksander)
- 2012-10-27: Hacklu report
- 2012-10-20: Lightning talks
- 2012-10-06 Lockpicking Workshop (atluxity)
- 2012-10-03: ladies nite: Intro to Linux (nairam)
- 2012-09-22 Crashing the Walled Garden Party: Reverse engineering tools for fun and profit
- 2012-09-19 Wifi mesh workshop
- 2012-09-15: REBOOT the movie (fnords)
- 2012-08-22: Stripe CTF: exploiting web pages
- 2012-08-18: PHP pwnage. Tools and tricks for handling those pesky php shells.
- 2012-08-01: Fix the 3D printer
- 2012-07-28: Assembling hardware: Build a PC from scratch, then install Linux on it. (subbb, comotion)
- 2012-07-25: Network Infostructure and the logics of chaos (comotion)
- 2012-07-03: ladies nite: Intro to Git (ln2v)
- 2012-06-23: Open Source System Administration (lucia)
- 2012-06-20: Intro to noSQL and mixer hacking (lafa and ??)
- 2012-06-13: Unboxing the Raspberry PI
- 2012-06-09: Summer Party!
- 2012-06-06: Skull fuck a .Net application (McCoy)
- 2012-06-05: Introduction to IRC and screen - Ladies' Night (fnords and ln2v)
- 2012-05-22: Lua for leets and noobs. (comotion)
- 2012-05-02: Video Special
- 2012-04-11: Scalatron Bot Programming Tournament (ln2v)
- 2012-03-31: Scalatron Bot Programming Tournament (ln2v)
- 2012-02-18: Intro to Programming - Workshop for Women (ln2v)
- 2012-02-11: Arduino workshop
- 2012-02-11: Hackeriet Mini-Festival!
- 2012-02-11: MeshFX workshop
- 2012-01-14: Introduction to sound engineering (subbb)
- 2011-12-07: Team Semtex wargames
- 2011-12-03: Lockpicking workshop (atluxity)
- 2011-11-30: OWASP: Let me Shodan that for you.. (bsb)
- 2011-09-14: Lockpicking workshop (atluxity)
- 2011-09-10: Network Infostructure and the logics of chaos
- 2011-09-??: PCB etching workshop
- 2011-06-02: Lockpicking workshop (atluxity)
Showing changes from previous revision.