Humla @ Hausmania
Address: Hausmannsgate 34.
More info on Humla.
Noworking @ Nordaaker
What are our requirements?
- Central location, otherwise it would not be used
- Low cost, we are not rich dudes
- Enough space, although not clearly defined
- Toilet, for health-reasons
- Heating, we got winters in Norway. ("portable" heaters might be sufficient though, depending on the actual room(s))
- Must be accessible outside office hours, we want to spend time there at weird hours.
- Maybe a smaller place is budgetwise better. Its not good to put too high financial loads on the shoulders of the project. Upgrade later, when the space is running stable ;-)
and if we are lucky
- Suitable for physical mechanical work? (eg. not a traditional office)
- Kitchen (with hot running water)
Know a potential location for the Hacker space? Please add information below:
You can also use Matrikkelen to look up ownership information about addresses, provided you can get the required Java version running. (Thanks, Mithrandir)
- A run-down warehouse (in brick, single floor, around 200-300m3)
- Might be possible to clean up?
- Who owns the space, and can it be rented?
The Freia Chocolate factory?
- On the north side of the factory (Malmøgt) is a building 2 and 3 floors high. A gallery has moved in there and some open theatre groups are sometimes rehearsing there. Afair there is vacant space and it seems affordable.
This is currently the most promising location. See separate page for more info.
Showing changes from previous revision.