We do wearables, mechanics, electronics, fabrication, automatisation, creative recycling, socioeconomix, telecomix, 2600 style chipmonk, filtering, bass waves, heavy metal works, language wars, high voltage, biohacking, cypherpunk, cryptoparties, hsync and vsync, radio, code zen, free software, permaculture, social engineering, quantum fiziks, particle bendage and data love.
What is Hackeriet?
This a physical space where people can go to make things, meet others and share knowledge and technology. This is not just about computer programming; Any makers, from ham radio people and electronics geeks to graphics artists and metalworkers are welcome to join up. Bring your own project! In the mean time, why don't you check out our gallery, read about our goals, learn more about hackerspaces on Wikipedia, and get an idea about how many hackerspaces you can find.
October 17th, 2014: Check out our Community Update
Get in touch!
- Chat with us on IRC! Join our 25/7 irc channel #oslohackerspace on Freenode.
- Come to our weekly project hacking at our meetups at humla (map) on Tuesdays from 1800 and Saturdays from 16ish. Visit us! No Registration required, just stop by and say hello!
- Take part in the discussions on our mailinglist.
- Follow us on twitter @hackeriet
- CFP - Do you have some knowledge to share?
Tell me more!
- Newcomers Guide - Who and what to know.
- Projects - It's what it is all about!
- Workshops - past and planned
- Events and other special happenings.
- See some pictures from our events.
- Become a member.
- People who are interested in making this happen.
- Captains - what do they do?
- TODO - Tasks that need to be done.
- History - learn about this hackerspace's history
- Bylaws - Legal mumbo jumbo.
- wantedstuff - Stuff we need. (can you help?)
- CoolStuffWeHave - title says it all.
- About the wiki and how to use it
Showing changes from previous revision.